If you've opted to install the UserTesting Recorder Extension, use this article to learn what steps you'll need to complete before sharing your feedback from your Safari web browser. Learn how the extension allows customers to better understand your experience.
- When you reach the extension screen during the Quick setup steps, click the Install extension button to open the App Store.
- Click the GET button to install the extension.
- Review the instructions on the screen about updating the extension permission settings.
- When you're ready to make changes to the extension settings, locate the extension icon on your toolbar and click on it. Then select the option Always Allow on Every Website.
Selecting this option gives customers the ability to collect your feedback as you visit different web pages.
- Once you’ve installed the extension, you can return to the test setup screens to finish preparing for your session.