What is it?
Our UserTesting App for iOS is our mobile app that lets you qualify for and take tests directly on your iOS device.
Are there any requirements?
1. You can use any iPhone or iPad with iOS 12 or higher installed, including the following devices:
iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, SE, 8, 8 Plus, X or newer
iPad Pro (all models) iPad 4, iPad Air, or iPad Air 2
iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad mini 4
- iPod touch 6th generation
2. You also need to have at least 400MB of available space on your device and 20% battery life when you try to take a test.
3. To avoid upload issues, we strongly recommend that you connect to a WiFi network when you upload your completed test. WiFi is faster and more reliable.
How do I get it?
Search for "UserTesting" in the App Store. Tap "Get" to download the app.
Once you have installed the UserTesting App, you can sign in to your mobile dashboard to see what tests may be available. Use the same email address and password that you use when signing in to your computer dashboard.
How do I remove it?
1. From your home screen, tap and hold the UserTesting icon until a menu appears. Then tap "Delete App".
2. Tap "Delete" to confirm.