Computer Screen Recorder:
Please make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements needed to install the UserTesting screen recorder.
We support both Windows and Mac OS computers. For reliability and security reasons, we recommend that you use the latest release of your operating system and browser. We support the following browsers:
Your computer should have at least 1GB of RAM with at least 0.5 GB available for applications.
It should also have at least 5GB of free disk space for recording the screen.
In order to install our screen recorder, you'll need to have administrator access on your computer. Not having administrator access will prevent you from being able to install the screen recorder and/or complete tests. Click the link below to download our screen recorder for your computer's operating system:
To install our Browser Recorder, click here.
Mobile Screen Recorder:
For our mobile screen recorders, visit the Google Play Store or App Store and search for UserTesting.
If you have iOS 12 or higher installed on your iOS device, you can test on any of the following devices:
- iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, SE, 8, 8 Plus, X or newer
- iPad Pro (all models) iPad 4, iPad Air, or iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad mini 4
- iPod touch 6th generation
For frequently asked questions, click here.
- Android OS 5.0 or higher
- At least 400MB of available space on your device and 20% battery life when you try to take a test.
- To avoid upload problems, we strongly recommend that you connect to a Wi-Fi network when you upload your completed test. Wi-Fi is faster and more reliable.
If you run into any issues with our Android app, check out our FAQs here.