This article guides you through the steps required to allow camera access for the desktop recorder.
If you choose to participate in Face Recording tests, you'll need to allow this permission by following the instructions below.
Allow the Camera Permission
You may receive an invitation to complete a Face Recording test. This type of test allows the recorder to capture your facial expressions as you provide feedback, offering the customer greater insight into your impressions of their products and experiences. If you participate in a test that requires Face Recording, you’ll need to allow camera access.
If you haven't already allowed microphone and screen recording permissions, you'll need to manually allow those permissions in addition to the camera permission.
To allow the camera permission, watch this video or follow the instructions below:
1. Complete the steps to allow microphone and screen recording permissions.
2. Navigate to System Preferences > Security & Privacy.
3. With the Privacy pane open, find the Camera permission on the list to the left and check the box next to the web browser you’re using.
4. When you see a prompt to quit your browser, click Quit & Reopen to close your browser and apply the changes.
5. Re-open the browser, and use the URL you copied to complete the setup process. Now you're ready to continue with your test!